We are committed to providing excellent care at an affordable rate. Our goal is to make our services accessible to as many people as possible. Please contact us to discuss any questions you may have regarding the cost of counseling.
Please view our sliding fee scale by opening the following doccument:
Life Force Counseling & Consulting operates on a self-pay policy for the following reasons:
- Empowers you and your counselor to make therapeutic decisions without third party involvement,
- Allows you to construct your treatment time line according to your needs & preferences,
- Provides you with the ability to determine the counselor of your choice, instead of having to choose from an in network provider.
- Self-pay eliminates the possibility of unforeseen costs and claim denial.
- Our sliding scale fee is often times more aforable than a co-pay.
- Out of pocket medical expenses are, in part tax deductible,
- No deductible to pay – you won’t use up your benefits in case you need them in an emergency.
- No records of therapy will exist in the Medical Information Bureau, which could potentially compromise your ability to get current or future life, health, disability, or long-term care insurance,
- Minimizes the exposure of your protected health information.
We accept payment in the form of cash, check, paypal, and credit card. A sliding fee scale is available based on individual need and financial circumstances. Additionally, we are happy to provide you with a simple billing statement that, if you choose, can be submitted to your health insurance company for reimbursement for an an out-of-network provider.
If you have any questions about the fees associated with our services, please contact us we would be happy to explain our policy and discuss options for payment.
The following forms can be printed and filled out prior to your first session, doing so will reduce the amount of paperwork to fill out during the first session and allow for more time spent working with the counselor.